-Bipolar Christian working for Jesus-
Writing is my release, my calm, my outlet, my gift. I am a Christian living with Bipolar Disorder. Yes, we exist simultaneously! My hope is to share my personal experiences in a way that offers hope, understanding, and support.
I blog, write, and speak- with an emphasis on faith and mental health
I am available to guest blog and speak- contact me anytime!
What people are saying:
- Your willingness to open up such personal deep hurts and griefs with such transparency and with such detail–in the hope that all of us might gain a deeper insight into the problems of depression and suicide–makes me thank God over and over again!
- Such a good post! Thank you for sharing your heart on this word and reminding us that we aren’t called to be comfortable… -Moriah S.
- Very encouraging post to read this morning… –Stacey
- Thank you for your transparency and vulnerabity… -Tara
- Thank you for the challenge to rekindle the urgency of sharing God’s grace and salvation. –Jackie
- It takes incredible courage to tell your story. Thank you for sharing and letting people know that there is freedom from the chains of pain. -Kellie
- Great encouragement to me who is on the leadership end of this..-Tobi